A data-driven approach for your mobile campaigns
Behavioral audience targeting for mobile video and display
Joining the premier set of mobile behavior data—over 3.6 billion profiles—with proprietary lookalike models and ready-made mobile personas, Fiksu Media Group targets the precise audiences delivering the best performance for your mobile campaigns.
User engagement and CPI campaigns
With experience driving over 7 billion mobile app downloads, Fiksu Media Group lets you run efficient and scalable campaigns that are optimized in real time to ensure the best return on your investment.
Data and targeting
Create precise audiences and target your mobile ads using the 3.5 billion mobile profiles built on data from our SDK. Find shoppers, travelers, gamers, or new lookalikes who behave like your best customers.
Access to over 65 billion daily in-app impressions provides the scale you need to drive brand lift, in-store engagements, mobile app user acquisition, or top ranking in the app stores.
Impactful ad formats
Use any and all of the top performing ad units
Social • Banners • Interstitial • Native • Video
Measurement and optimization
Automated, transparent optimization delivers effective results, and our intuitive, real-time dashboard reports on traffic sources, creatives, audiences, devices, and more.
Providing a wide-range of services:
Expand your app install base with users who continuously monetize and engage. We build user audiences who are likely to be long-term users of your app, and then syndicate those audiences across leading mobile advertising channels.
Build brand equity by showing relevant content at relevant times to the exact users you want to reach. Creative and ad format optimization, brand-safe placements, and audience targeting on a massive scale combine to get your message out effectively and efficiently.
Increase engagement and sales, drive app user acquisition through cross-device promotion, and boost loyalty and long-term customer relationships. Create and market to multiple re-engagement audiences to deliver messages specifically-tailored to exact stages in the customer journey.
Fiksu Media Group provides the insights and reports that agencies and brands demand.
Looking for a dynamic leader ready to help the Fiksu Media Group grow and succeed in 2017 and beyond. The general manager manages the day-to-day operational activities and serves as the chief revenue officer for the Fiksu Media Group.
Ensures tactically that business goals and initiatives are executed timely and successfully in with top priority being the achievement of the company’s budgeted sales revenue goals through management of the Sales and Account Management Teams and effective supervision of the company’s Media Operations Team.
This position also partners with the exec teams of key internal partners (including Clickdealer, Fiksu DSP and Meed Mobile) to set a course for vision and strategy for the Fiksu Media Group.
- Prepare the departmental budget annually based around the company forecast and coordinate needs to meet budgetary requirements
- Operate with continuous improvement and continuous education as core values
- Work closely with the Sales and AM Teams to brainstorm, prioritize, and plan strategic initiatives & goals
- Oversee media buying operations with the Ops Team in Ukraine
- Monitor financial performance to ensure that growth, revenue and profitability goals are met
- Oversee business development efforts and key partnership opportunities
- Ongoing responsibilities include partnering with Management Company to make payments to vendors, authorize new IOs, coordinate inventory planning, interview and hire new staff, execute payroll and commissions
- Resolve business-critical issues and emergencies as they arise (you’ll be on call 7 days a week)
- Oversee marketing strategy for business unit
- Participate in high level new business pitches
- Leverage experience with sales operations to build efficient sales processes
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- 5-7 years experience in media buying or ad tech space
- 5-7 years managing a team of sales professionals
- Hands on experience with customer success and ad operations.
- Proven Operational Expertise
- Excellent Excel skills
- Robust knowledge of sales CRM systems
Get more out of mobile – put the Fiksu Media Group to work and achieve superior results.